Weld in locks are a very easy and convenient way of incorporating locks into a metal gate or a steel fabrication. Weld the lock case into the gate, paint as part of the gate and fit the locking mechanism afterwards. Available in four popular widths to fit all common gate frame sizes.
- Deadlock – use the key to secure the gate, deadbolt moves 30mm.
- Keylatch – holds the gate shut and requires the key to open every time.
- Latch – convenient method of holding a gate closed and gives a professional finish to any gate.
- Latch deadlock – professional and stylish gatelock, turn the key to extend the deadbolt 30mm into the gate post for maximum security.
The benefits of using Select Pro
Benefit to you
- Comprehensive range of lock types
- You can choose the correct lock to suit the customer's requirements.
- Distinctive square shape
- Fits well into traditional and contemporary gate styles.
- All supplied with 5 pin eurocylinders
- Guarantees smoother action and higher security.
- Long 30mm movement
- Deadbolt or latchbolt projects further into the gate post which increases security and gives more tolerance.
- Very quick and easy to adjust
- The deadbolt or latchbolt can be adjusted in length and set to left hand or right hand in seconds.
- Tested to 1000 hours salt spray testing
- Confidence that the product will withstand the rigours of all weathers.
- Latch versions are fitted with a brass latchbolt bearing
- This ensures long lasting, smooth closing action