Holds your gate shut. When the gate is closed the lock latches shut and can only be opened with a key. Ideal for securing communal gates every time the gate is shut.
- Gate can be slammed shut and requires the key to open every time.
- Stainless steel latchbolt springs a unique 22mm into the gate post, meaning increased security.
- Keyed both sides for easy access.
- 16mm diameter stainless steel latchbolt is adjustable in length for precise fitting on site.
- Supplied with bolt guide plate and gate post strike plate. The brass bearing plate locates the latchbolt precisely and guarantees a very smooth gate closing action.
- Easy to rotate latchbolt for LH/RH gates. Available in two sizes; 01 for 10-30mm flat bar or box section gate frames and 02 for 40-60mm frames.
Product CodeSBKLLT1601 - 10 - 30mm gate frame
SBKLLT1602 - 40 - 60mm gate frame
Download Spec Sheet
Contents / Parts
- 3 keys
- Fixing screws
- Strike plate
- Bolt support plate
Ask a question about this product / Find a distributor
If you would like to purchase this product and want to know where your nearest official distributor is, please fill in the form below.