Bolt-on gate locks are a convenient method for securing a gate. Gatemaster Select Pro bolt-on locks are easily installed to new fabrications or existing gates. The four options, each with varied locking actions means there is a lock to suit every situation.
- Deadlock – use the key to secure the gate, deadbolt moves 30mm.
- Keylatch – holds the gate shut and requires the key to open every time.
- Latch – convenient method of holding a gate closed and gives a professional finish to any gate.
- Latch deadlock – professional and stylish gatelock, turn the key to extend the deadbolt 30mm into the gate post for maximum security.
The benefits of using Select Pro
Benefit to you
- Comprehensive range of lock types
- You can choose the correct lock to suit the customer's requirements.
- Distinctive square shape
- Fits well into traditional and contemporary gate styles.
- Supplied with bolt support bearing
- Brass bearing plate supports the deadbolt or latchbolt which means the gate shuts with minimal force.
- All supplied with 5 pin eurocylinders
- Guarantees smoother action and higher security.
- Long 30mm movement
- Deadbolt or latchbolt projects further into the gate post which increases security and gives more tolerance.
- Very quick and easy to adjust
- The deadbolt or latchbolt can be adjusted in length and set to left hand or right hand in seconds.
- Tested to 1000 hours salt spray testing
- Confidence that the product will withstand the rigours of all weathers.