A marine grade Digital gate lock with an inside handle incorporating many unique features. Easy to install by simply drilling 3 holes in the gate frame and using the fixing bolts supplied. Digital gate locks are a convenient method of locking a gate as no keys are required to open it.
Available in 2 versions: Keypad on both sides or single keypad with rear handle
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate – enter the code and turn the handle.
- From the inside of the gate simply turn the handle for easy exit.
Product CodeDGLS01L - 10-30mm gate frame, left hand
DGLS01R - 10-30mm gate frame, right hand
DGLS02L - 40-60mm gate frame, left hand
DGLS02R - 40-60mm gate frame, right hand
Benefits of using Gatemaster Digital Gate Locks
- No power needed
- Mechanical operation, simple and easy to install
- Distinctive square shape
- Fits well into traditional and contemporary gate styles
- Supplied with bolt support bearing
- Brass bearing plate supports the deadbolt or latchbolt which means the gate snaps shut with minimal force
- Long 30mm movement
- Latchbolt projects further into the gate post which increases security and gives more tolerance
- Very quick and easy to adjust
- The Latchbolt can be adjusted in length and set to left hand or right hand in seconds
- Tested to 1000 hours salt spray testing
- Confidence that the product will withstand the rigours of all weathers
Download Spec Sheet
Contents / Parts
- Strike plate
- Bolt support plate
- Fixing screws
Ask a question about this product / Find a distributor
If you would like to purchase this product and want to know where your nearest official distributor is, please fill in the form below.